Broadmore Pet Retreat’s state of the art equipment and skilled pet grooming professionals will make your pet look and feel their very best while taking special care to put them at ease during their grooming service(s). Grooming services can be scheduled during a boarding stay or daycare day or by daily appointment. Our professional groomers and bathers take special pride working with each pet they handle.
Both cat and dog grooming start with a bath. We are proud to feature our Hydro Surge Massage unit for our feline and canine guests alike. This exclusive system provides a soothing massage for your pet’s muscles while cleaning.
Benefits of Professional Pet Grooming
- Dogs and Cats who maintain a regular grooming maintenance schedule are healthier
- Trimmed nails are safer for them and easier on your floor
- Properly cleaned ears hear and feel better
- Extra hair/fur can matt and reduce air contact to the skin and trap moisture causing health issues
- Thorough cleaning and brushing promotes healthy hair and scalp
- Trained eyes spot potential health risks before they become major complications
- Kitties need a little human assistance even if they are self-grooming
Start your puppy early getting him familiar with the grooming experience. It will be much better for your pet and for you
BATHS featuring our Hyrdo Surge massage equipment. We utilize top of the line shampoos and conditioners when bathing your dog(s).
FURMINATOR de SHEDDING treatments to rid your pet of their pesky undercoat and help reduce shedding.
NAIL TRIM / DREMEL for smooth, rounded nails.
Dog and Cat Grooming is available Monday, Thursday, and Friday by appointment only. Add bathing or grooming services to your dog boarding or daycare day. Call for appointment.